- Features of aerobics
- Basic aerobics exercises
- Tips for doing exercises
Features of aerobics
Aerobics: this childhood familiar and habitual kind of physical activity still occupies a leading position in popularity among people who are watching their figure. Aerobics are rhythmic exercises that are performed to music and combine breathing exercises, muscle training and the development of plastics. Aerobics is designed to saturate tissues and organs with oxygen and strengthen the cardiovascular system. Due to the intensity of the load and the enrichment of the body with oxygen, there is a rapid burning of fats, so aerobics is one of the most effective fighters with excess weight.
Most often bodybuilding is practiced in the gym. Previously, the question was considered, how to choose a hall for bodybuilding aerobics or fitness.
Types of aerobics:
- Classical (dance) aerobics is based on dance movements. Actively strengthens muscles, especially the muscles of the lower body, hands and feet, well reduces excess weight, strengthens the heart and blood vessels, makes the body more plastic, improves posture.
- Step aerobics is carried out using a special platform – steppe. This type of aerobics is also is designed to strengthen the cardiovascular and respiratory system, perfectly tightens the muscles of the legs, thighs and buttocks, makes the body relief more beautiful.
- Power aerobics – it’s aerobics using different simulators, working with different muscle groups. Great for those to whom it is necessary to tighten flabby muscles, to make them embossed and to drive off excess fat. Usually due to training, the weight of the muscles increases, so the total weight of the body may not decrease, but the body will still become slim, because the muscle volume grows and the fat is burned.
- Slide aerobics – a kind of power aerobics, is performed on a smooth track in special shoes – satin biscuits. Sliding movements of those involved resemble the movements of skiers or skaters: actually, a slide and was coined as a way of training skaters in the summer. Slide aerobics are great for women who want to get rid of fat deposits in the hips, legs and and buttocks. The joints of the legs are well strengthened.
- Aqua aerobics – a unique fitness program, allowing to study simultaneously almost all groups of muscles, to strengthen joints and ligaments. As the name implies, aqua aerobics classes are held in the water, in the pool. This type of fitness has no contraindications for either weight, height, sex, or physical fitness.
- Dance aerobics is very close to classical aerobics, but here the bias is made on the dance movements under the most diverse music. Dance aerobics is designed not only to strengthen the musculoskeletal system and tighten the muscles, great importance is the charge of energy that you receive during classes. Corrected posture, mood improves, which, in conjunction with losing weight, makes dance aerobics one of the most enjoyable and effective fitness programs
- Strip-dance and strip-plastic: subspecies of dance aerobics. Are directed on development of flexibility and plasticity of a body, studying of bases of a striptease. When doing strip-plastic exercises, the muscles of the legs and hips are well developed, in particular, the “riding breeches” are removed, thanks to the abundance of movements with deep squats. And, except for good, strip dance is just very beautiful, your achievements in this kind of fitness will certainly be highly appreciated by your loved one
Basic aerobics exercises
Exercise 1- Hand exercise
Take the emphasis lying, legs straight. The arms are slightly wider than the shoulders, the back should be straight. On inhalation, extend the right hand forward and simultaneously raise the left leg with it. On exhalation, return to the starting position. Do 2-3 approaches 8-12 times for each side.
Exercise 2- Side steps aside
Put your feet slightly wider than the width of your shoulders, your socks are 45 degrees apart. Bend your knees and sink into the half-squat. Hands bent at the elbows, elbows above the knees (position A). Take a step to the side with your left foot, your knees remain bent (position B). Now take a step in the same direction with your right foot.
Exercise 3- Raising the leg to the side of the half-squat
Hands on the waist, legs on the width of the shoulders – this is the starting position. Bend your legs to your knees and descend into a half-squat. Straightening from the position of the half-squat, simultaneously raise your right foot to the side as high as you can. Return to the starting position.
Exercise 4 – Backward deflection on the ball
Lie face down on the fitness ball, hands behind the head, legs rest on the floor.
Tighten the buttocks and lift the body up so that your body forms a straight line. Hold this position for a few seconds. Slowly return to the starting position. It is the muscles of the buttocks that help your body to straighten.
Exercise 5 – Lowering the legs with a soccer ball
This is one of the most common exercises that can be seen in fitness centers. Take the starting position: lie down on the floor, hands cross over the head, legs bring together, but between them put a soccer ball. Then you need to raise your legs up and down, thereby you will involve the gluteus muscles and the inner surface of the thigh.
Tips for doing exercises
- Each lesson begins with a warm-up. It is better not to be late for a lesson, because the better you get warm, the more effective the lesson will be and the less the probability of injuries and strains.
- When you just start practicing and do not get into tact, do not get upset – any normal aerobics coach will always go to meet you, will remain after the session, to once again show the most difficult exercises.
- Regularity. Once you seriously decided to bring the figure in order, remember: regularity is a must. The option “I go for a week – two weeks lazy” will not give any effect. To achieve the result, you need to train at least 3 times a week for several months. After you can go to the system of supportive classes (2 times a week for 30-40 minutes).
- Gradual increase in loads. If before you were not engaged in fitness, it is better to start training with short-term training for 10-15 minutest, gradually increasing the duration to 30-40 minutes a day. To begin with – aerobic classes, after – simulators.
- Without masochism! Do not torture yourself with excessive loads, especially in the first months of classes. Fatigue, of course, should be present, but if you are engaged almost before losing consciousness, and after not finding the strength to reach home – from such training will be more harm than good.
- Create a schedule of classes for a month and a plan for each week. This will help organize life and allocate the time it takes to visit the fitness center. Knowing in advance that tonight you have planned training, you will be more correct in planning your time. And less to miss classes.